Try it now
If you want to see more of Hermana and try out the application on your own, you can register as a user with the e-mail address you use at work.
You can get access to a demo edition of Hermana that you can use for a period of 7 days. After you have sent us your telephone number and email address, you will receive an email containing a one-time code. Enter this code in the One-time code field before clicking Send again. Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with information on how to sign in to the demo edition.
You can only use a company email address (such as email@example.com) and not a private email address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
As a user of Hermana, you accept that:
- You shall not give access to the application to anyone other than yourself
- You shall not copy text, images, or other material from the application
- You shall not transfer any computer viruses, computer worms, or malware of any kind to the application
- You shall not transfer any offensive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise questionable data to the application
- You shall not break the law (such as the copyright law) in your jurisdiction
- You shall not use the application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- All data you register in the application will be deleted after the end of the trial period
When the trial period is nearing its end, we will contact you to find out if you are satisfied with the application.
Worker data shall only be registered once, and workers should be able to see what is registered about themselves. Personal data is anonymised when a worker leaves.
Use the time clock to register attendance, or register working hours directly in a comprehensible timesheet. Add any allowances and supplements that you would like to be paid.
Receive job applications on job postings you have created straight into the application. Communicate with the candidates in a simple and predictable way right until you have found the one to hire.
Professional development is a prerequisite for you doing a great job. An objectives plan ensures that you and your colleagues together move in the same direction.
Vacation and sickness
Send a Statement of Sickness or a request for time off to your employer when you are ill or would like free time. You see right away how much absence you have had and how many vacation days you have left.
Travel and expenses
Have you been on a business trip and paid for it yourself, or had other expenses on behalf of your employer? Get your money back in an easy way.
Protect your workers from dangers and problems in the workplace. Perform risk assessments and create action plans, and process incident reports in an orderly manner.